Ask a Speaker
Every tip, course, and video on Be the Keynote is designed to enhance your skills with actionable insights. But there’s nothing like being ask your own very specific questions about the things you need to learn right now.
That’s why we created Ask a Speaker. Submit your questions and we’ll get back to you with a personal and specific response direct from a professional speaker.
Sometimes we’ll even create a video response and add it to “The Speaker Sessions” video series, like the example below.
Find Your Next Speaking Gig
With our database of over 1,000 worldwide events actively looking for speaker applications, it’s never been easier to find your next speaking opportunity.
You can search for virtual and physical events to give you the flexibility to find a gig in your geographic region or online.
We’ve paid particular attention to finding online conferences, as one of the very few upsides of the pandemic has been a dramatic rise in virtual events. This has opened up opportunities in any country, removing travel and expense barriers and allowing you to scale your engagement in ways that weren’t possible before 2020.
With the increase in the number of virtual events moving to pre-recorded sessions, you can apply to many more if you create a professional quality recording of your talk – something we cover in detail in The Ultimate Guide to Giving Virtual Presentations on Zoom (chapters 10 and 11 in particular).
Features of our “Gig Finder” include
- Search and sort by industry, topic, location, event organizer, event date, speaker submission deadline date, and more.
- Favourite the gigs you’re interested in and add them to your dashboard
- Assign pending/accepted/rejected status
- Best of all, set alerts so you get notified as soon as a new match comes up
Our goal-based short courses are designed to quickly solve the common presentation and public speaking problems people face.
- The presentation apocalypse: knowing what can go wrong and how to deal with it
- The technical presenter: becoming proficient in the technical side of slide design, virtual presentations tech, and working with A/V
- Practice to perfection: processes and techniques to focus your practice time in more effective ways
- The event organizer’s mindset: understanding how they think, what they expect, and how to maximize your relationships
- And more…
Each course comes with a quiz to earn community badges, that appear on your profile in discussions and tip comments.